Trademark Usage Guidelines
These guidelines explain how you must use and visually present our brand assets at all times. Your use of our brand assets indicates your acceptance of these guidelines, and you understand that your use of our brand assets in violation of these guidelines will result in automatic termination of your license and/or permission to use our brand assets.
- Use of our brand assets must be expressly authorized in writing.
- Your use must not mislead consumers as to our sponsorship of, affiliation with or endorsement of your company or your products or services.
- Our brand assets are our exclusive property. All goodwill that results from your use of our brand assets will be solely to our benefit. You will not take any action that is at odds with our rights or ownership of our brand assets. Where used on a web page, our brand assets, as well as the mention of our name, should include embedded hyperlinks to our homepage: www.shoplazza.com.
- Our brand assets must be used in a respectful manner. Our brand assets may not be used in a way that harms us, our products or services, or in a manner which, in our opinion, lessens or otherwise damages our reputation or the goodwill in our brand assets. In other words, please do not associate our brand assets with any illicit or illegal activities or use them in a way that is deceptive or harmful.
- We may revoke permission to use Shoplazza’s trademarks at any time. Shoplazza reserves the right to withhold approval of content that it considers inconsistent with the Shoplazza brand.
- We reserve the right, exercisable at our sole discretion, to modify these Guidelines and/or the approved trademarks and to take appropriate action against any use without permission or any use that does not conform to these Guidelines.
We reserve the right, exercisable at our sole discretion, to modify these Guidelines and/or the approved trademarks and to take appropriate action against any use without permission or any use that does not conform to these Guidelines.
Have questions about the proper use of our logo? Feel free to email us at [email protected].